Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Most Frightening Moment in My Life



Once upon a time on Jaisalmer Fort, Rajashtan, India.

Dog               : “Guuk…guuk…guuk…..guuk…guuk…!” (dog barking)
(Suddenly five of us runaway to save ourselves respectively. Unfortunately, he choose to hunt only me among my friends. I stuck at the corner of the fort. The dog come from behind me, very close and  he still barking me.)
(Fortunately, come a man who might be the owner of the dog)

Indian Man    : “Hey…#@*^7yvg ##@*-+^^#@irt7&ks#29*&5....huss..husshh...”
(He talk to the dog using Indian language)

Me                 : “Tell him to be quiet, please!”

Indian Man    : “ &%^%#$****$$%+_+JHU**IHT*&&…!!!!!.”
(and the dog left us)

Me                 : “ Thank you…I don’t know what will happen if you don’t come immediately, my brother”.

Indian Man    : “ Don’t worry, he just barking, he never attack human”

Me                 : “ But I was very scare…thank you brother…my name Ardin.”
(I reach my hand to shake)

Indian Man    : “ A***, are you Japanese?”

Me                 : “No, I’m from Indonesia”

Indian Man    : “Malaysia?”

Me                 : “No, Indo-nesia…close to similar, but they are different country”

Indian Man    : “I see…” (Shake his head to the right and left side). I never meet tourist from Indonesia before”

Me                 : “ You are so lucky now…(smile)”

Indian Man    : “ Yup…and do you like Indian girls?”

Me                 : “ Yes, they are beautiful. I often see them on bollywood movie.”
(I was very glad to hear his question. It seems like he offering something to me that I need)

Indian Man    : “ What do you call in Indonesia “breast” ?

Me                 : “ Sorry ?” (I couldn’t hear clearly what he said)

Indian Man    : “ Breast” (Then he touch my breast with his forefinger).

Me                 : “ Payudara……pa-yu-da-ra”

Indian Man    : “ What about ‘banana’? “

Me                 : “ Pisang…..pi-sang.”

Indian Man    : “ Do you like Indian banana?”

Me                 : “ I like banana, but I never see Indian banana.  What does it look like?”

Indian Man    : “ Longer than Japanese, bigger and harder. Do you want to see? Please come…follow me!”
(I follow him, I thought that he want to sell some Indian bananas. He stopped at a quiet place then leaning on the wall of the fort.)

Me                 : “ Where is the banana that you want to show me?”
(I began to feel suspicious and frightened)

Indian Men    : “ I hope you like it very much” (Then he began to open his trousers)

Me                 : “ Oh no..no..no…my God” ( I step backward, turn back, and run away from him)

Indian Men    : “ Hey…hey….Japanese…Japanese..!!!”

Damned…The owner more dangerous than his dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment